USA: Timberland Expands Distribution To Canada
Work boots maker Timberland is to expand its distribution to Canada with the launch of its Timberland PRO range in Mark's Work Wearhouse stores beginning this month.
The move to Canada is an extension of Timberland PRO's efforts to make high-quality work footwear as widely available as possible, while its partnership with Mark's Work Wearhouse is part of its commitment to expanding strategic relationships with key retailers globally.
Timberland will support the expansion into Canada with significant marketing efforts that include in-store advertising, a gift-with-purchase initiative and an extensive outdoor billboard campaign.
Timberland PRO work boots are designed to stand up to extreme worksite demands and provide protection against the most common hazards.
Each of the styles available in Canada have earned the approval of the Canadian Standards Association. The boots will be carried in Mark's Work Wearhouse locations throughout Calgary, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal and Edmonton.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective