INDIA: Timberland inks distribution deal with Reliance - report
Outdoor apparel firm The Timberland Company has tied up with Reliance Brands for a distribution deal in India, according to a press report in the country.
Indian newspaper The Economic Times reported today (30 November) that Reliance will distribute its footwear and apparel through department stores in the country.
Timberland spokespeople could not be immediately reached for comment.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Will the recent decision by the Indian government to halt cotton exports have serious repercussions for garment makers around the globe? The answer, it seems, is yes and no....
Outdoor apparel retailer Timberland is to launch a re-designed web store in the US later this summer and in the UK, Germany, Austria, France, Italy and Spain in 2011....
The Australian wool industry "needs to move forward with developing alternatives to mulesing [of sheep]," according to one of the top executives at the trade body representing some of the world's larg...
Despite getting off to "a solid start to 2010" with a 62% hike in first-quarter profit, outdoor footwear and clothing firm The Timberland Company has expressed concerns about rising material prices an...
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
The Leather Working Group (LWG) has announced it will now include a section on hide traceability within its latest environmental stewardship document due to be launched later this year....
Taking a look at the week ahead for the footwear and apparel industry, here is news editor Joe Ayling's snapshot of just-style's latest news and insights agenda. ...
The trade body representing some of the world's largest apparel retailers is heading to Australia this week to discuss progress in ending the practice of mulesing of sheep....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar