USA: Timberland Names New Accounting Chief
Leading rugged footwear and outerwear manufacturer, Timberland Co, announced on Monday the appointment of John Crimmins to the position of corporate controller and chief accounting officer. The New Hampshire-based company said in a statement that Crimmins, who will leave his role as finance manager at an e-commerce venture, will replace Dennis Hagele who is due to retire later this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022