USA: Timberland Selects Chelsea Interactive For E-Commerce Solution
Chelsea Interactive Inc, an affiliate of Chelsea Property Group Inc, has announced that The Timberland Company has committed to operate its online stores on the Chelsea Interactive technology platform. The Timberland, Mountain Athletics and Timberland Pro online stores will join Elisabeth.com, a unit of Liz Claiborne Inc, ColeHaan.com, a unit of Nike Inc, and Maidenform.com, a unit of Maidenform Inc, which are already operating on the platform. Jhane Barnes and Liz Lange Maternity are expected to launch their e-commerce sites on the platform in early 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective