USA: Timberland To Build US Men's Apparel Business
Unveiling its spring 2002 product line today The Timberland Company today said it plans to enhance its presence in the US apparel business and build a world leading head-to-toe outdoor lifestyle brand. "Growing our apparel business worldwide is a key strategic priority for Timberland," said Ken Pucker, chief operating officer. "Timberland's equity as an authentic outdoor brand enables the company to present an apparel offering that is differentiated from the competitive set, and relevant to consumers seeking durable, premium quality apparel with rugged appeal. We believe that the product, merchandising and marketing initiatives we have set in motion will allow us to continue to build share in the US and abroad."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar