USA: Timberland To Build US Men's Apparel Business
Unveiling its spring 2002 product line today The Timberland Company today said it plans to enhance its presence in the US apparel business and build a world leading head-to-toe outdoor lifestyle brand. "Growing our apparel business worldwide is a key strategic priority for Timberland," said Ken Pucker, chief operating officer. "Timberland's equity as an authentic outdoor brand enables the company to present an apparel offering that is differentiated from the competitive set, and relevant to consumers seeking durable, premium quality apparel with rugged appeal. We believe that the product, merchandising and marketing initiatives we have set in motion will allow us to continue to build share in the US and abroad."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022