USA: Timberland To Build US Men's Apparel Business
Unveiling its spring 2002 product line today The Timberland Company today said it plans to enhance its presence in the US apparel business and build a world leading head-to-toe outdoor lifestyle brand. "Growing our apparel business worldwide is a key strategic priority for Timberland," said Ken Pucker, chief operating officer. "Timberland's equity as an authentic outdoor brand enables the company to present an apparel offering that is differentiated from the competitive set, and relevant to consumers seeking durable, premium quality apparel with rugged appeal. We believe that the product, merchandising and marketing initiatives we have set in motion will allow us to continue to build share in the US and abroad."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022