USA: Timberland To Build US Men's Apparel Business
Unveiling its spring 2002 product line today The Timberland Company today said it plans to enhance its presence in the US apparel business and build a world leading head-to-toe outdoor lifestyle brand. "Growing our apparel business worldwide is a key strategic priority for Timberland," said Ken Pucker, chief operating officer. "Timberland's equity as an authentic outdoor brand enables the company to present an apparel offering that is differentiated from the competitive set, and relevant to consumers seeking durable, premium quality apparel with rugged appeal. We believe that the product, merchandising and marketing initiatives we have set in motion will allow us to continue to build share in the US and abroad."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack