USA: Timberland To Build US Men's Apparel Business
Unveiling its spring 2002 product line today The Timberland Company today said it plans to enhance its presence in the US apparel business and build a world leading head-to-toe outdoor lifestyle brand. "Growing our apparel business worldwide is a key strategic priority for Timberland," said Ken Pucker, chief operating officer. "Timberland's equity as an authentic outdoor brand enables the company to present an apparel offering that is differentiated from the competitive set, and relevant to consumers seeking durable, premium quality apparel with rugged appeal. We believe that the product, merchandising and marketing initiatives we have set in motion will allow us to continue to build share in the US and abroad."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again