USA: Timebeat4teens Announces Fall Fashion Line-Up
Timebeat4teens.com, a subsidiary of Timebeat.com Enterprises Inc (OTC BB:TMBTF)(CDNX:TBE), today announced its Fall fashion line-up. Timebeat4teens will showcase top designer fashions currently featured in mainstream media including the popular HBO show Sex and the City as well as several high fashion magazines such as Teen Style, Young and Modern, and Cosmo Girl.Timebeat Enterprises chairman Thomas L Crom said, "Timebeat4teens' array of merchandise extends beyond fashion and accessories and is set to revolutionize the teen e-commerce sector with an all encompassing, one-stop shopping experience."As part of the site's Fall fashion line-up, Timebeat4teens will showcase designs from the following houses:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective