USA: Timebeat4teens To Carry My Blue Fish Range
Timebeat4teens, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Timebeat.com Enterprises Inc (OTC BB:TMBTF; CDNX:TBE), today announced it has reached an agreement to feature My Blue Fish, the leading fitness apparel in Brazil. The apparel line will be sold through the Timebeat4teens.com e-commerce website and on a wholesale basis. Chairman of Timebeat.com Enterprises Thomas L. Crom said: "Currently, My Blue Fish is available only in select, specialty boutiques in the United States and Brazil. We anticipate My Blue Fish will enjoy greater market penetration domestically, and we expect distributing the product line on a global scale will lead to increased sales for Timebeat4teens."My Blue Fish apparel is made of DuPont Suplex, a high-tech fabric with a special knit construction for improved sports performance. As part of the agreement, Timebeat4teens will also sell My Blue Fish products on a wholesale basis. Timebeat.com is an Internet company focused on the design and operation of premier interactive websites. Currently numbered at 60 million, young consumers are growing 20 per cent faster than the total US population. Timebeat4teens (www.timebeat4teens.com) targets this new generation with a line of clothing, jewellry, watches, records, and related merchandise that appeals to teens and young adults. Timebeat will introduce the site this summer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts