USA: Timebeat4teens To Carry My Blue Fish Range
Timebeat4teens, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Timebeat.com Enterprises Inc (OTC BB:TMBTF; CDNX:TBE), today announced it has reached an agreement to feature My Blue Fish, the leading fitness apparel in Brazil. The apparel line will be sold through the Timebeat4teens.com e-commerce website and on a wholesale basis. Chairman of Timebeat.com Enterprises Thomas L. Crom said: "Currently, My Blue Fish is available only in select, specialty boutiques in the United States and Brazil. We anticipate My Blue Fish will enjoy greater market penetration domestically, and we expect distributing the product line on a global scale will lead to increased sales for Timebeat4teens."My Blue Fish apparel is made of DuPont Suplex, a high-tech fabric with a special knit construction for improved sports performance. As part of the agreement, Timebeat4teens will also sell My Blue Fish products on a wholesale basis. Timebeat.com is an Internet company focused on the design and operation of premier interactive websites. Currently numbered at 60 million, young consumers are growing 20 per cent faster than the total US population. Timebeat4teens (www.timebeat4teens.com) targets this new generation with a line of clothing, jewellry, watches, records, and related merchandise that appeals to teens and young adults. Timebeat will introduce the site this summer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022