FRANCE: Tissu Premier Is Growing
The next Tissu Premier exhibition will be held in Lille (France) on January 31 to February 1. This exhibition is the first European fabric rendez-vous before Moda In (Milan) and Première Vision (Paris). There will be almost 400 exhibitors of which 188 are French and 197 are from outside France. This exhibition claims to be the link between European fabric manufacturers and the large retail distribution groups. It event is especially useful for buyers as two collections will be presented, the offer for spring/summer 2002 and also the last minute update of the autumn/winter 2001-2002 collection.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands