FRANCE: Tissu Premier Is Growing
This exhibition claims to be the link between European fabric manufacturers and the large retail distribution groups. It event is especially useful for buyers as two collections will be presented, the offer for spring/summer 2002 and also the last minute update of the autumn/winter 2001-2002 collection.
The organisers of Tissu Premier have made efforts to upgrade the collections presented with more creative products. In the areas Women - Fashion, Men - City, and Unisex - Casual, the collections will announce the comeback of feminine chic and classic menswear (the return to suits) as well as variations on casualwear and activewear.
By Marc de Laroche
Source: Fashion Daily (Paris)
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar