FRANCE: Tissu Premier Is Growing
The next Tissu Premier exhibition will be held in Lille (France) on January 31 to February 1. This exhibition is the first European fabric rendez-vous before Moda In (Milan) and Première Vision (Paris). There will be almost 400 exhibitors of which 188 are French and 197 are from outside France. This exhibition claims to be the link between European fabric manufacturers and the large retail distribution groups. It event is especially useful for buyers as two collections will be presented, the offer for spring/summer 2002 and also the last minute update of the autumn/winter 2001-2002 collection.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022