USA: TJX Announces Quarterly Common Stock Dividend
The TJX Companies, Inc (NYSE:TJX) today announced the declaration of a regular quarterly dividend on its common stock at the quarterly rate of $.04 per share, payable November 30, 2000, to shareholders of record on November 9, 2000. The TJX Companies, Inc is a leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the US and worldwide. The company operates 646 T.J. Maxx, 523 Marshalls, 64 HomeGoods and 19 A.J. Wright stores in the United States. In Canada, the company operates 109 Winners and, in Europe, 64 T.K. Maxx stores. TJX's press releases and financial information are available on the Internet at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020