USA: TJX Announces Quarterly Common Stock Dividend
The TJX Companies, Inc (NYSE:TJX) today announced the declaration of a regular quarterly dividend on its common stock at the quarterly rate of $.04 per share, payable November 30, 2000, to shareholders of record on November 9, 2000. The TJX Companies, Inc is a leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the US and worldwide. The company operates 646 T.J. Maxx, 523 Marshalls, 64 HomeGoods and 19 A.J. Wright stores in the United States. In Canada, the company operates 109 Winners and, in Europe, 64 T.K. Maxx stores. TJX's press releases and financial information are available on the Internet at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack