USA: TJX Announces Quarterly Common Stock Dividend
The TJX Companies, Inc (NYSE:TJX) today announced the declaration of a regular quarterly dividend on its common stock at the quarterly rate of $.04 per share, payable November 30, 2000, to shareholders of record on November 9, 2000. The TJX Companies, Inc is a leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the US and worldwide. The company operates 646 T.J. Maxx, 523 Marshalls, 64 HomeGoods and 19 A.J. Wright stores in the United States. In Canada, the company operates 109 Winners and, in Europe, 64 T.K. Maxx stores. TJX's press releases and financial information are available on the Internet at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts