USA: TJX Announces Quarterly Common Stock Dividend
The TJX Companies, Inc is a leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the US and worldwide. The company operates 646 T.J. Maxx, 523 Marshalls, 64 HomeGoods and 19 A.J. Wright stores in the United States. In Canada, the company operates 109 Winners and, in Europe, 64 T.K. Maxx stores. TJX's press releases and financial information are available on the Internet at www.tjx.com.
Companies: TJX Companies Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Clothing specialists and grocers have already made a major assault on the UK footwear market. New research suggests there is likely to be further encroachment in 2005 from non-specialists attracted by...
The prerequisite of survival in today's manufacturing environment is to have up-to-date, reliable information and communication systems integrated throughout the business - and to be able to use and i...
Children's wear has emerged as the major battleground of the UK clothing market. Fewer consumers, a slowdown in spending growth, downward price pressure from grocers and range extension from adult clo...
After a couple of months' intensive lobbying and mind-changing in Beijing, Washington and Brussels, we're pretty close to seeing what the regulatory background is going to be for global apparel tradin...
However important and serious the problems coming from quota abolition might be, there's no evidence they're urgent, says Mike Flanagan. Governments do most damage when they act in haste: the most imp...
Sports shoe company K-Swiss has reported a slight rise in third-quarter income, encouraged by better international revenue and share buybacks....
British textile and clothing companies who want to apply for next year's Queen's Award for Enterprise - one of the UK's most prestigious business accolades - need to submit their applications by midni...
Value apparel and home products retailer TJX Cos Inc has reported an increase in second-quarter net income on disciplined inventory management and opportunistic buying, despite lower-than-predicted sa...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022