USA: TJX Announces Quarterly Common Stock Dividend
The TJX Companies, Inc (NYSE:TJX) today announced the declaration of a regular quarterly dividend on its common stock at the quarterly rate of $.04 per share, payable November 30, 2000, to shareholders of record on November 9, 2000. The TJX Companies, Inc is a leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the US and worldwide. The company operates 646 T.J. Maxx, 523 Marshalls, 64 HomeGoods and 19 A.J. Wright stores in the United States. In Canada, the company operates 109 Winners and, in Europe, 64 T.K. Maxx stores. TJX's press releases and financial information are available on the Internet at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar