USA: TJX Announces Senior Management Changes
The TJX Companies Inc, an off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions, has announced several senior management changes within The Marmaxx Group (the internal combination of TJ Maxx and Marshalls). Under the changes Richard Lesser, current president of The Marmaxx Group, has been appointed chairman of The Marmaxx Group; Carol Meyrowitz, most recently serving as executive vice president, Merchandising, The Marmaxx Group, has been appointed to president of The Marmaxx Group; Ernie Herrman, senior vice president, Merchandising, has been appointed executive vice president, Merchandising; and Arnold Barron who will continue in the assumed position of executive vice president, chief operating officer, The Marmaxx Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016