USA: TJX Announces Senior Management Changes
The TJX Companies Inc, an off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions, has announced several senior management changes within The Marmaxx Group (the internal combination of TJ Maxx and Marshalls). Under the changes Richard Lesser, current president of The Marmaxx Group, has been appointed chairman of The Marmaxx Group; Carol Meyrowitz, most recently serving as executive vice president, Merchandising, The Marmaxx Group, has been appointed to president of The Marmaxx Group; Ernie Herrman, senior vice president, Merchandising, has been appointed executive vice president, Merchandising; and Arnold Barron who will continue in the assumed position of executive vice president, chief operating officer, The Marmaxx Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020