USA: TJX Announces Senior Management Changes
The TJX Companies Inc, an off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions, has announced several senior management changes within The Marmaxx Group (the internal combination of TJ Maxx and Marshalls). Under the changes Richard Lesser, current president of The Marmaxx Group, has been appointed chairman of The Marmaxx Group; Carol Meyrowitz, most recently serving as executive vice president, Merchandising, The Marmaxx Group, has been appointed to president of The Marmaxx Group; Ernie Herrman, senior vice president, Merchandising, has been appointed executive vice president, Merchandising; and Arnold Barron who will continue in the assumed position of executive vice president, chief operating officer, The Marmaxx Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective