USA: TJX Announces Senior Management Changes
The TJX Companies Inc, an off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions, has announced several senior management changes within The Marmaxx Group (the internal combination of TJ Maxx and Marshalls). Under the changes Richard Lesser, current president of The Marmaxx Group, has been appointed chairman of The Marmaxx Group; Carol Meyrowitz, most recently serving as executive vice president, Merchandising, The Marmaxx Group, has been appointed to president of The Marmaxx Group; Ernie Herrman, senior vice president, Merchandising, has been appointed executive vice president, Merchandising; and Arnold Barron who will continue in the assumed position of executive vice president, chief operating officer, The Marmaxx Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack