USA: TJX Companies Accelerate Store Growth Project
The TJX Companies Inc, an off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions, has announced that it is to speed up its projected growth rate for its consolidated store base to 12 per cent for fiscal 2002 and the next several years. The company opted to increase the growth rate to have open 1,666 stores by the end of fiscal 2002 because it felt that the new generation of stores were its best achievers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores