USA: TJX Cos Completes Share Repurchase Plan
Leading off-price apparel retailer, The TJX Companies Inc, said on Monday it will repurchase up to $1 billion of its common stock - about 10 per cent of its outstanding common shares - in a new multi-year program. In a statement, the company also confirmed the completion of a separate $1bn stock repurchase program which saw it buy 75.2 million common shares. TJX has now spent $2.25bn on stock repurchasing over the past five years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores