UK: TM Lewin plans expansion with Prologic
Shirt retailer TM Lewin is investing GBP1.68m (US$3.38m) in Prologic's CIMS enterprise software to assist in expansion plans and projects.
TM Lewin, currently operating over 50 stores throughout the UK, plans to open a significant number of new stores over the next three years and expand overseas, it said.
The implementation project will take place over three phases in the next 18 months, according to the company.
TM Lewin also wants to expand its online sales and use diverse channels to reach the market through wholesaling and franchising.
Mike Trotman, finance director of TM Lewin, said: "We are confident that this integrated system will give us complete control of our business and will support our dynamic growth in the future".
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing