UK: TM Lewin taps Hudson as merchandising director
UK shirt company TM Lewin has appointed Matt Hudson as merchandising director.
Hudson was previously group product director at Shop Direct, which owns the Littlewoods and Very home shopping brands.
A TM Lewin spokesperson told just-style that his start date has not yet been confirmed.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth