EU: To restrict Chromium VI in leather items
New restrictions on Chromium VI in leather articles that come into direct and prolonged or repetitive contact with the skin are due to come into force next year in the European Union (EU).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Australian brands lack supply chain visibility
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York
- Quiksilver shareholder calls for sale