US: To study duty-free access for poor countries
The US International Trade Commission (USITC) is to assess the likely economic impact of allowing products, including apparel and textiles, from the world's poorest countries to enter the United States duty and quota free.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Australian brands lack supply chain visibility
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Cotton growers facing “neglect, abuse and poverty”
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York