JAPAN: Toa Wool Sets Up New Chinese Spinning JV
Japan's Toa Wool Spinning & Weaving Co has set up its fourth joint venture in the Chinese city of Wuxi with the new initiative boasting an annual production capacity of 700,000 metres of wool.
Toa Wool has a 28 per cent stake in the new JV which it has established to obtain supplies for its Japanese operations after its partner in an earlier JV increased its share of wool output from that plant.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020