USA: Todaro Back At The Helm At AAPNetwork
Mike Todaro is to rejoin the staff of the American Apparel Producers' Network (AAPN) after a one-year leave as director of Marketing for Ai. Todaro resumes his positions as managing director of the AAPNetwork; managing director of the American Garment Council; and president of the @usawear Apparel Group, LLC. Sue Strickland, executive director of the AAPNetwork said: "We are looking at significant changes to our mission and reach and Mike can help take us there."Todaro's agenda includes a new committee to review Caribbean and Latin American opportunities and continued efforts working with universities, associations, and trade shows. The American Apparel Producers' Network is a non-profit trade association for sourcing of designs, fabric, trim, supplies and makers of apparel and sewn products. AAPNetwork is still the only trade group in America offering free e-mail broadcasts to source apparel production.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016