USA: Todaro Back At The Helm At AAPNetwork
Mike Todaro is to rejoin the staff of the American Apparel Producers' Network (AAPN) after a one-year leave as director of Marketing for Ai. Todaro resumes his positions as managing director of the AAPNetwork; managing director of the American Garment Council; and president of the @usawear Apparel Group, LLC. Sue Strickland, executive director of the AAPNetwork said: "We are looking at significant changes to our mission and reach and Mike can help take us there."Todaro's agenda includes a new committee to review Caribbean and Latin American opportunities and continued efforts working with universities, associations, and trade shows. The American Apparel Producers' Network is a non-profit trade association for sourcing of designs, fabric, trim, supplies and makers of apparel and sewn products. AAPNetwork is still the only trade group in America offering free e-mail broadcasts to source apparel production.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective