USA: Todaro Back At The Helm At AAPNetwork
Mike Todaro is to rejoin the staff of the American Apparel Producers' Network (AAPN) after a one-year leave as director of Marketing for Ai. Todaro resumes his positions as managing director of the AAPNetwork; managing director of the American Garment Council; and president of the @usawear Apparel Group, LLC. Sue Strickland, executive director of the AAPNetwork said: "We are looking at significant changes to our mission and reach and Mike can help take us there."Todaro's agenda includes a new committee to review Caribbean and Latin American opportunities and continued efforts working with universities, associations, and trade shows. The American Apparel Producers' Network is a non-profit trade association for sourcing of designs, fabric, trim, supplies and makers of apparel and sewn products. AAPNetwork is still the only trade group in America offering free e-mail broadcasts to source apparel production.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022