USA: Todaro Back At The Helm At AAPNetwork
Mike Todaro is to rejoin the staff of the American Apparel Producers' Network (AAPN) after a one-year leave as director of Marketing for Ai. Todaro resumes his positions as managing director of the AAPNetwork; managing director of the American Garment Council; and president of the @usawear Apparel Group, LLC. Sue Strickland, executive director of the AAPNetwork said: "We are looking at significant changes to our mission and reach and Mike can help take us there."Todaro's agenda includes a new committee to review Caribbean and Latin American opportunities and continued efforts working with universities, associations, and trade shows. The American Apparel Producers' Network is a non-profit trade association for sourcing of designs, fabric, trim, supplies and makers of apparel and sewn products. AAPNetwork is still the only trade group in America offering free e-mail broadcasts to source apparel production.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020