USA: Today's Man Announces Strategic Real Estate Program
Today's Man, a leading operator of menswear superstores, has retained H&R Retail (formerly Hicks & Rotner) and MHM Advisors to provide real estate services in a double faceted program. The first program will involve the subleasing of three locations, in Mid-Atlantic states, which Today's Man previously announced will be closing during the Fall of 2000. The available stores measure approximately 25,000 square feet and are located in:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands