USA: Today's Man Files For Chapter 11 Protection
Clothing retailer Today's Man Inc has filed for Chapter 11 protection listing assets of $37.8 million and debts of $36.5 million. The Moorestown, NJ, retailer, which specialises in tailored clothing, sportswear and shoes, issued a statement to say that: "The decision to file for bankruptcy was difficult, but we feel it represents the most viable approach for our business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again