ITALY: Tod's Enjoys Solid Start Up 28.5 Per Cent
Leading luxury leather goods group Tod's yesterday reported a 28.5 per cent jump in first quarter earnings to 21.6 million euros compared to the year-ago period on the back of a 16.8 per cent rise in turnover to 105.2 million euros.
Commenting on the results, Tod#;s chairman and CEO, Diego Della Valle, said: "In the last few days we have seen an unjustified and unexpected slowdown in consumer spending and we are still not able to fully evaluate the effect on our sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack