ITALY: Tod's nine-month sales growth slows
Italian luxury shoe maker Tod's SpA says it expects to post "significant growth" in its full year results after sales continued to rise in the third quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- When will Gap get back on track?
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Bangladesh factory safety progressing slowly
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Jason Denham raises the bar on denim innovation
- Q1 apparel results in brief: Pacific Sunwear, Belk
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Indonesian textile sector sees 6,000 lay-offs
- Vietnam garment staff return after faintings
- Cambodia garment factory strikes up 74%