BRAZIL: Tod's steps into South America with first flagship
Luxury Italian shoe and handbag brand Tod's is opening its first location in South America.
The new Tod's flagship store at JK Iguatemi in São Paulo, Brazil will offer the brand's classic European collections for men and women - as well as pieces designed specifically for the Brazilian market.
The Brazilian store launch coincides with the announcement of the brand's new creative director, Alessandra Facchinetti, who will be responsible for its women's wear division.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022