JAPAN: Toho Tenax Names Yoshikuni Utsunomiya COO
Acrylic, rayon and cotton yarns spinner Toho Tenax Co Ltd on Thursday said it will appoint Yoshikuni Utsunomiya to the role of chief operating officer (COO) on April 1.
The Tokyo-based company said the 54-year-old is currently an exective director and will replace current COO Kunio Okumura who will be appointed senior advisor to the board of directors.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective