US: Tommie Copper deploys end-to-end solution provider
Copper-infused apparel manufacturer Tommie Copper has adopted a new software system that it says will allow it to help keep pace with the rapid growth of the company.
CGS' BlueCherry ERP, PLM, EDI, and 3PL-EDI will provide Tommie Copper with enhanced supply chain operations, improved merchandise planning and visibility, and better efficiency throughout their entire operation, it said.
Additionally, Microsoft Dynamics will provide Tommie Copper with improved financial collaboration, reporting and analysis.
"When we began the search for a vendor it was important that we found one that could be all-inclusive in their offerings by providing not only software solutions and services, but cloud hosting as well," said Malcolm Robinson, CEO of Tommie Copper. "CGS's ability to be that end-to-end solution provider, combined with their immense industry experience and comprehensive solutions made them a perfect fit."
How is the sourcing landscape likely to shift in 2015, and what strategies can help apparel firms and their suppliers to stay ahead? China is seen moving higher up the value chain, and near-shoring is...
Spanish fashion brand Encuentro Moda has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM to help improve speed to market for its apparel and accessory lines....
Royal Blue brand owner and private label producer BM Merchandising Co (BM Group) is implementing Simparel's cloud-based enterprise solution to support its growth and streamline operations....
Avalanche Outdoor Apparel Company has implemented Zweave's PTC FlexPLM solution into its business to streamline data sources and scale its growth....
UK based ladies' and children's wear manufacturer Studio One is implementing the Visual End-2-End software suite to connect and centralise all product information and processes....
French apparel maker Lafodex SA has deployed YuniquePLM to help accelerate workflow, improve collaboration and reduce errors....
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- EU clothing imports from China continue to plunge
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras