US: Tommie Copper deploys end-to-end solution provider
Copper-infused apparel manufacturer Tommie Copper has adopted a new software system that it says will allow it to help keep pace with the rapid growth of the company.
CGS' BlueCherry ERP, PLM, EDI, and 3PL-EDI will provide Tommie Copper with enhanced supply chain operations, improved merchandise planning and visibility, and better efficiency throughout their entire operation, it said.
Additionally, Microsoft Dynamics will provide Tommie Copper with improved financial collaboration, reporting and analysis.
"When we began the search for a vendor it was important that we found one that could be all-inclusive in their offerings by providing not only software solutions and services, but cloud hosting as well," said Malcolm Robinson, CEO of Tommie Copper. "CGS's ability to be that end-to-end solution provider, combined with their immense industry experience and comprehensive solutions made them a perfect fit."
How is the sourcing landscape likely to shift in 2015, and what strategies can help apparel firms and their suppliers to stay ahead? China is seen moving higher up the value chain, and near-shoring is...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Spanish fashion brand Encuentro Moda has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM to help improve speed to market for its apparel and accessory lines....
Royal Blue brand owner and private label producer BM Merchandising Co (BM Group) is implementing Simparel's cloud-based enterprise solution to support its growth and streamline operations....
Avalanche Outdoor Apparel Company has implemented Zweave's PTC FlexPLM solution into its business to streamline data sources and scale its growth....
UK based ladies' and children's wear manufacturer Studio One is implementing the Visual End-2-End software suite to connect and centralise all product information and processes....
- Why TPP implementation is far from a done deal
- Common themes unite Inditex and H&M supply chains
- US apparel retailers' September 2015 sales roundup
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Clothing and cotton still on child labour list
- Cambodia sets new minimum wage at US$140
- Change at Banana Republic as Gap sales fall
- Unions discuss strike action over Cambodia wage
- Under Armour to open SEAMS Conference
- M&S edit highlights ethically sourced fashion
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields