US: Tommie Copper deploys end-to-end solution provider
Copper-infused apparel manufacturer Tommie Copper has adopted a new software system that it says will allow it to help keep pace with the rapid growth of the company.
CGS' BlueCherry ERP, PLM, EDI, and 3PL-EDI will provide Tommie Copper with enhanced supply chain operations, improved merchandise planning and visibility, and better efficiency throughout their entire operation, it said.
Additionally, Microsoft Dynamics will provide Tommie Copper with improved financial collaboration, reporting and analysis.
"When we began the search for a vendor it was important that we found one that could be all-inclusive in their offerings by providing not only software solutions and services, but cloud hosting as well," said Malcolm Robinson, CEO of Tommie Copper. "CGS's ability to be that end-to-end solution provider, combined with their immense industry experience and comprehensive solutions made them a perfect fit."
How is the sourcing landscape likely to shift in 2015, and what strategies can help apparel firms and their suppliers to stay ahead? China is seen moving higher up the value chain, and near-shoring is...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
Spanish fashion brand Encuentro Moda has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM to help improve speed to market for its apparel and accessory lines....
Royal Blue brand owner and private label producer BM Merchandising Co (BM Group) is implementing Simparel's cloud-based enterprise solution to support its growth and streamline operations....
Avalanche Outdoor Apparel Company has implemented Zweave's PTC FlexPLM solution into its business to streamline data sources and scale its growth....
UK based ladies' and children's wear manufacturer Studio One is implementing the Visual End-2-End software suite to connect and centralise all product information and processes....
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- US takes final step to WTO TFA implementation
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- Sears Holdings cuts 115 corporate jobs
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead