USA: Tommy Hilfiger Announces Footwear License for Europe
Tommy Hilfiger Corporation announced a new licensing agreement with the Hamm Group of Companies, of Germany, for the manufacture and distribution of men's, women's and children's footwear throughout Europe. The line will be introduced at the GDS fair in Dusseldorf in September 2001, and will be available at retail in Spring 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores