HONG KONG: Tommy Hilfiger Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2000 Results
Earnings Per Share Before Special Charges Were $0.37 for the Fourth Quarter of Fiscal 2000 Tommy Hilfiger Corporation (NYSE:TOM) today reported its results for the fourth quarter and year ended March 31, 2000. The results reflect special one-time charges of $62.2 million before taxes, or $0.39 per share after taxes, taken in the quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores