HONG KONG: Tommy Hilfiger Posts US$132.2m FY Income
The Hong Kong-listed company also reported a 0.7 per cent dip in revenue to US$1.87 billion for the year, down slightly from US$1.88bn in the prior 12 months.
"Our performance for the quarter exceeded earlier expectations due to stronger than anticipated European operating results and favourable currency translations," CEO David Dyer said.
"Our focus during the quarter remained on implementing the necessary steps to improve the productivity of our business and position the company for a return to long-term growth."
Through its subsidiaries, Tommy Hilfiger designs, sources and markets a variety of men's and women's sportswear, jeanswear and childrenswear under its namesake trademark.
Companies: Tommy Hilfiger Group
Although Ukraine has the potential to be the top East European clothing supplier to Western Europe, the industry's growth is hampered by a lack of foreign investment. But this could be about to change...
Tommy Hilfiger Europe is planning to increase the productivity of its sales teams with an investment in sales force automation (SFA) software from Geac....
Luxury goods company Tommy Hilfiger's USA subsidiary is to sell off its building on West 39th Street in New York as part of its consolidation of operations....
Luxury goods company Tommy Hilfiger Corporation is axing about 135 US employees to cut costs within its US wholesale business....
Wal-Mart Stores is reportedly mulling a bid to acquire Tommy Hilfiger Corp....
Hong Kong-based fashion company Tommy Hilfiger Corp is preparing to auction itself off, according to sources cited by The Wall Street Journal....
Tommy Hilfiger Europe BV, a subsidiary of luxury goods group Tommy Hilfiger Corporation, has announced the opening of its new office, showroom and retail store complex at the Piazza Oberdan in Milan....
Luxury goods giant Tommy Hilfiger Corporation has reported decreases in preliminary pre-tax full-year income and revenue, and warned that 2006 revenue will fall below previous predictions as orders on...
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020