US: Tommy Hilfiger signs intimates deal with Delta Galil
Tommy Hilfiger Group has signed a global licensing deal for women's intimates with Delta Galil Industries Ltd.
Under the multi-year agreement, Israel-based manufacturer Delta Galil will market Tommy Hilfiger women's intimate apparel throughout the United States and key markets around the world.
The collection will be available at select retail locations and premium department stores from August 2008.
Fred Gehring, CEO of Tommy Hilfiger Group, said the partnership "is fully in line with our corporate strategy to elevate the brand and product offerings for our global consumer."
The new range will complement Tommy Hilfiger's other offerings, which include men's and women's casual wear, sportswear, jeans, children's wear and footwear.
Despite all the hype about digital printing over the last few years, just 2% of the world's printed fabric is produced using this method. One of the reasons for this slow uptake is that digital printi...
Supply chain giant Li & Fung today (13 August) said profit rose 18% to HKD$1.24bn (US$159m) for the first half of the year, and announced the acquisition of a US handbag importer....
Footwear retailer the Stride Rite Children's Group has unveiled a new store format called Collections by Stride Rite that it hopes will redefine children's shoe shopping....
Textile manufacturer Chutex Group, which supplies goods for many of the world's top apparel brands, yesterday (3 July) faced a pay strike by 6,000 workers at a Vietnamese plant....
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Orta and Garmon launch denim chemical screening
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Wal-Mart simplifies management structure