USA: Tommy Hilfiger, Stride Rite Extend Shoe Pact
Hilfiger said in a short statement the deal covers a comprehensive footwear program which includes lines for women, men and children. Financial details were not released.
"Our partnership with Stride Rite has brought us great success in the footwear market," said Lynn Shanahan, president of licensing at Tommy Hilfiger. "We are truly excited that we will be able to continue our relationship with them for the foreseeable future."
"Tommy Hilfiger footwear is an important part of our business. We have developed a close relationship with the Hilfiger organisation to bring a broad range of fashionable footwear to the market that reflects the essence of the Tommy Hilfiger brand," added Stride Rite chairman and CEO David Chamberlain.
Companies: Tommy Hilfiger Group
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Although Ukraine has the potential to be the top East European clothing supplier to Western Europe, the industry's growth is hampered by a lack of foreign investment. But this could be about to change...
Tommy Hilfiger Europe is planning to increase the productivity of its sales teams with an investment in sales force automation (SFA) software from Geac....
Luxury goods company Tommy Hilfiger's USA subsidiary is to sell off its building on West 39th Street in New York as part of its consolidation of operations....
Luxury goods company Tommy Hilfiger Corporation is axing about 135 US employees to cut costs within its US wholesale business....
Wal-Mart Stores is reportedly mulling a bid to acquire Tommy Hilfiger Corp....
Hong Kong-based fashion company Tommy Hilfiger Corp is preparing to auction itself off, according to sources cited by The Wall Street Journal....
Tommy Hilfiger Europe BV, a subsidiary of luxury goods group Tommy Hilfiger Corporation, has announced the opening of its new office, showroom and retail store complex at the Piazza Oberdan in Milan....
Luxury goods giant Tommy Hilfiger Corporation has reported decreases in preliminary pre-tax full-year income and revenue, and warned that 2006 revenue will fall below previous predictions as orders on...
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack