ITALY: Tommy Hilfiger To Open Two Stores In Italy
Tommy Hilfiger is expanding in Italy and opening two stores in the New Year, it has been revealed. They will be located in Catania and Turin, and more Italian stores could also be on the way. The company says it could open up to 20 over the next two years. The two new stores will open in January. These are in addition to the 125 sales points such as department stores and speciality shops where the brand is currently already sold in Italy. A new 2000 square metre showroom will open in Milan in July next year and a second showroom will open in Rome for distribution to south central Italy in January. T.H. Italia SpA will act as the Italian distributor for Tommy Hilfgier. Tommy Hilfiger says: "Whilst strengthening its presence in Italy over the next four years, TH Italia SpA will also continue to strengthen their relationships with their current customers, helping to achieve and consolidate excellent sales figures." Tommy Hilfiger Corporation, through its subsidiaries, designs, sources and markets men's and women's sportswear, jeanswear and children's wear under the Tommy Hilfiger trademarks. The company's products can be found in leading department and speciality stores in the United States, Canada, Europe, Central and South America, Japan, Hong Kong and other countries in the Far East.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar