ITALY: Tommy Hilfiger To Open Two Stores In Italy
Tommy Hilfiger is expanding in Italy and opening two stores in the New Year, it has been revealed. They will be located in Catania and Turin, and more Italian stores could also be on the way. The company says it could open up to 20 over the next two years. The two new stores will open in January. These are in addition to the 125 sales points such as department stores and speciality shops where the brand is currently already sold in Italy. A new 2000 square metre showroom will open in Milan in July next year and a second showroom will open in Rome for distribution to south central Italy in January. T.H. Italia SpA will act as the Italian distributor for Tommy Hilfgier. Tommy Hilfiger says: "Whilst strengthening its presence in Italy over the next four years, TH Italia SpA will also continue to strengthen their relationships with their current customers, helping to achieve and consolidate excellent sales figures." Tommy Hilfiger Corporation, through its subsidiaries, designs, sources and markets men's and women's sportswear, jeanswear and children's wear under the Tommy Hilfiger trademarks. The company's products can be found in leading department and speciality stores in the United States, Canada, Europe, Central and South America, Japan, Hong Kong and other countries in the Far East.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020