US: Tompkins takes up president role at Spira
US-based Spira Footwear has hired Jim Tompkins, the former president and chief operating officer of New Balance Athletic Shoe, as president of its patented WaveSpring-inspired Spira brand.
For the past year, Tompkins has served in an advisory role to direct the development and expansion of product at Spira.
“We’re very excited to have Jim serve as President of Spira. He is one of the most well liked and respected executives in our industry and provides a unique combination of experience, leadership, passion and integrity,” said Spira founder and CEO Andy Krafsur.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020