SWITZERLAND: Tonizzo to head up Schoeller Textil knit business
Textile specialist Schoeller Textil has appointed Stefano Tonizzo as head of its knitted textiles division.
The newly-established unit includes all areas relating to knits for the sports sector, and has been set up to strengthen the strategic direction of knitwear products in the company's portfolio.
Schoeller Textil said Tonizzo, who has been at the firm since September 2010, has a comprehensive knowledge of knitted textiles after working at Greuter Jersey for many years. He will be responsible for product development and sales within the knits unit.
The appointment comes after the company acquired Eschler Textil last year in a move that saw the two firms merge their operations to expand their range and global presence.
Schoeller Textil specialises in stretch woven fabrics and smart textile technologies for activewear, workwear and lifestyle apparel.
Clothing made from temperature control fabrics plays a critical role in boosting the physiological comfort of the wearer -- and such comfort can have a vital role to play in the performance of an athl...
A new range of high performance workwear fabrics has been launched as part of a joint project between Klopman International and Schoeller Works, a division of Schoeller Textil....
This report analyses some of the latest developments and innovations in the global apparel industry, including e-commerce software, environmentally friendly apparel, environmentally friendly dyeing me...
The latest technology from Schoeller is Pyroshell, a permanent flame protection for synthetic fabrics....
The growing interest in nature and outdoor activities coupled with an increased awareness of the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle has raised the profile of the performance outdoor apparel...
The third edition examines, in depth, the strategies of the world's leading technical textiles companies, and analyses the major changes to the industry brought about by the ongoing financial crisis o...
The latest update in this series of reports summarises the trends which were on show at the European fabric fairs for the spring/summer 2014 season. Despite Europe's continuing economic difficulties, ...
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey