SWITZERLAND: Tonizzo to head up Schoeller Textil knit business
Textile specialist Schoeller Textil has appointed Stefano Tonizzo as head of its knitted textiles division.
The newly-established unit includes all areas relating to knits for the sports sector, and has been set up to strengthen the strategic direction of knitwear products in the company's portfolio.
Schoeller Textil said Tonizzo, who has been at the firm since September 2010, has a comprehensive knowledge of knitted textiles after working at Greuter Jersey for many years. He will be responsible for product development and sales within the knits unit.
The appointment comes after the company acquired Eschler Textil last year in a move that saw the two firms merge their operations to expand their range and global presence.
Schoeller Textil specialises in stretch woven fabrics and smart textile technologies for activewear, workwear and lifestyle apparel.
A new range of high performance workwear fabrics has been launched as part of a joint project between Klopman International and Schoeller Works, a division of Schoeller Textil....
The latest technology from Schoeller is Pyroshell, a permanent flame protection for synthetic fabrics....
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- Retail fallout unclear following Hanjin collapse
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- New US tariff classifications impact woven apparel
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- US strengthens cooperation with East Africa
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras