SWITZERLAND: Tonizzo to head up Schoeller Textil knit business
Textile specialist Schoeller Textil has appointed Stefano Tonizzo as head of its knitted textiles division.
The newly-established unit includes all areas relating to knits for the sports sector, and has been set up to strengthen the strategic direction of knitwear products in the company's portfolio.
Schoeller Textil said Tonizzo, who has been at the firm since September 2010, has a comprehensive knowledge of knitted textiles after working at Greuter Jersey for many years. He will be responsible for product development and sales within the knits unit.
The appointment comes after the company acquired Eschler Textil last year in a move that saw the two firms merge their operations to expand their range and global presence.
Schoeller Textil specialises in stretch woven fabrics and smart textile technologies for activewear, workwear and lifestyle apparel.
A new range of high performance workwear fabrics has been launched as part of a joint project between Klopman International and Schoeller Works, a division of Schoeller Textil....
The latest technology from Schoeller is Pyroshell, a permanent flame protection for synthetic fabrics....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack