UK: Tony Wood Appointed Managing Director Of Berghaus
Tony Wood has been named managing director of Berghaus, the Pentland Group annopunced today. The appointment is effective immediately. He will be based at Berghaus' head office in Sunderland.Mr Wood has been involved in the outdoor industry for the past fifteen years. Most recently, he was group marketing and product director responsible for Regatta and Craghoppers brands.Andy Rubin, chief executive of The Pentland Group, said: "We are delighted that Tony is joining us. He is well-known and respected in the outdoor industry and will bring to us commercial flair and product knowledge."Tony Wood said: "Berghaus is one of the best known outdoor brands in the world. This is a great opportunity to ensure that the brand plays its part in a rapidly changing market, by developing innovative, stylish, premium performance products, and working closely with customers to build effective commercial partnership."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020