UK: Tony Wood Appointed Managing Director Of Berghaus
Tony Wood has been named managing director of Berghaus, the Pentland Group annopunced today. The appointment is effective immediately. He will be based at Berghaus' head office in Sunderland.Mr Wood has been involved in the outdoor industry for the past fifteen years. Most recently, he was group marketing and product director responsible for Regatta and Craghoppers brands.Andy Rubin, chief executive of The Pentland Group, said: "We are delighted that Tony is joining us. He is well-known and respected in the outdoor industry and will bring to us commercial flair and product knowledge."Tony Wood said: "Berghaus is one of the best known outdoor brands in the world. This is a great opportunity to ensure that the brand plays its part in a rapidly changing market, by developing innovative, stylish, premium performance products, and working closely with customers to build effective commercial partnership."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022