UK: Tony Wood Appointed Managing Director Of Berghaus
Tony Wood has been named managing director of Berghaus, the Pentland Group annopunced today. The appointment is effective immediately. He will be based at Berghaus' head office in Sunderland.Mr Wood has been involved in the outdoor industry for the past fifteen years. Most recently, he was group marketing and product director responsible for Regatta and Craghoppers brands.Andy Rubin, chief executive of The Pentland Group, said: "We are delighted that Tony is joining us. He is well-known and respected in the outdoor industry and will bring to us commercial flair and product knowledge."Tony Wood said: "Berghaus is one of the best known outdoor brands in the world. This is a great opportunity to ensure that the brand plays its part in a rapidly changing market, by developing innovative, stylish, premium performance products, and working closely with customers to build effective commercial partnership."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar