UK: Tony Wood Appointed Managing Director Of Berghaus
Tony Wood has been named managing director of Berghaus, the Pentland Group annopunced today. The appointment is effective immediately. He will be based at Berghaus' head office in Sunderland.Mr Wood has been involved in the outdoor industry for the past fifteen years. Most recently, he was group marketing and product director responsible for Regatta and Craghoppers brands.Andy Rubin, chief executive of The Pentland Group, said: "We are delighted that Tony is joining us. He is well-known and respected in the outdoor industry and will bring to us commercial flair and product knowledge."Tony Wood said: "Berghaus is one of the best known outdoor brands in the world. This is a great opportunity to ensure that the brand plays its part in a rapidly changing market, by developing innovative, stylish, premium performance products, and working closely with customers to build effective commercial partnership."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"