UK: Tony Wood Appointed Managing Director Of Berghaus
Tony Wood has been named managing director of Berghaus, the Pentland Group annopunced today. The appointment is effective immediately. He will be based at Berghaus' head office in Sunderland.Mr Wood has been involved in the outdoor industry for the past fifteen years. Most recently, he was group marketing and product director responsible for Regatta and Craghoppers brands.Andy Rubin, chief executive of The Pentland Group, said: "We are delighted that Tony is joining us. He is well-known and respected in the outdoor industry and will bring to us commercial flair and product knowledge."Tony Wood said: "Berghaus is one of the best known outdoor brands in the world. This is a great opportunity to ensure that the brand plays its part in a rapidly changing market, by developing innovative, stylish, premium performance products, and working closely with customers to build effective commercial partnership."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack