USA: Too, Inc Announces Leadership Team Promotions
Michael W. Rayden, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Too, Inc., (NYSE: TOO) today announced the recent promotion of three executives who will have expanded roles and responsibilities in the company's growth. Sally A. Boyer has been promoted to Executive Vice President-Planning, Allocation, and Merchant Operations. In addition to her current responsibilities for planning, allocation and merchandising operations for Limited Too, Ms. Boyer will also oversee these functions for the company's new lifestyle retail concept.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective