USA: Too Inc Names Accessories Merchandise Manager
Michael Dagne has been recruited to the newly created position of division merchandise manager-accessories at Too Inc (NYSE: TOO). Reporting to Paula Damaso, vice president - merchandise manager, Mr Dagne will be responsible for merchandising accessories and lifestyle furnishings for the company's retail stores, catalog and e-commerce."Mike's expertise in merchandising to the youth market, especially in the accessories area, and his demonstrated ability to execute a brand strategy make him a valuable addition to our team," said Michael W Rayden, chairman and chief executive officer.Mr Dagne joins Too Inc from Sears, Roebuck and Co, where he was most recently divisional merchandise manager for girl's sportswear and children's accessories, swimwear and outerwear. Michael had also been a buyer for women's casual and career apparel with Sears.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022