USA: Too Inc Names Accessories Merchandise Manager
Michael Dagne has been recruited to the newly created position of division merchandise manager-accessories at Too Inc (NYSE: TOO). Reporting to Paula Damaso, vice president - merchandise manager, Mr Dagne will be responsible for merchandising accessories and lifestyle furnishings for the company's retail stores, catalog and e-commerce."Mike's expertise in merchandising to the youth market, especially in the accessories area, and his demonstrated ability to execute a brand strategy make him a valuable addition to our team," said Michael W Rayden, chairman and chief executive officer.Mr Dagne joins Too Inc from Sears, Roebuck and Co, where he was most recently divisional merchandise manager for girl's sportswear and children's accessories, swimwear and outerwear. Michael had also been a buyer for women's casual and career apparel with Sears.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack