USA: Too Inc Names Accessories Merchandise Manager
Michael Dagne has been recruited to the newly created position of division merchandise manager-accessories at Too Inc (NYSE: TOO). Reporting to Paula Damaso, vice president - merchandise manager, Mr Dagne will be responsible for merchandising accessories and lifestyle furnishings for the company's retail stores, catalog and e-commerce."Mike's expertise in merchandising to the youth market, especially in the accessories area, and his demonstrated ability to execute a brand strategy make him a valuable addition to our team," said Michael W Rayden, chairman and chief executive officer.Mr Dagne joins Too Inc from Sears, Roebuck and Co, where he was most recently divisional merchandise manager for girl's sportswear and children's accessories, swimwear and outerwear. Michael had also been a buyer for women's casual and career apparel with Sears.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective