USA: Too Inc Names May Exec VP COO
May, the former president and CEO of wholesale for Fleming Companies Inc, will take responsibility for Too Inc's human resources, real estate, information technology, logistics and finance activities in the role.
Kleeberger, meanwhile, has relinquished his COO role and will step into the position of executive vice-president chief financial officer, secretary and treasurer.
He initiated the request for a reduced responsibility to allow more time for family commitments, and will report to May in the new role.
CEO Michael Rayden praised Kleeberger's "significant contribution" to the COO role and said May's "diverse work history and work experience" would ensure a continuation of this trend.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts