USA: Too Inc Names May Exec VP COO
May, the former president and CEO of wholesale for Fleming Companies Inc, will take responsibility for Too Inc's human resources, real estate, information technology, logistics and finance activities in the role.
Kleeberger, meanwhile, has relinquished his COO role and will step into the position of executive vice-president chief financial officer, secretary and treasurer.
He initiated the request for a reduced responsibility to allow more time for family commitments, and will report to May in the new role.
CEO Michael Rayden praised Kleeberger's "significant contribution" to the COO role and said May's "diverse work history and work experience" would ensure a continuation of this trend.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again