US: Too Inc plans name change to 'Tween Brands'
Young girls' retailer Too Inc said it plans to change its corporate name to Tween Brands Inc to better reflect its identity.
Chairman, president and CEO Mike Rayden said: "Changing our name to Tween Brands Inc demonstrates our commitment to being the best tween retailer in the world."
Too Inc consists of two brands: Limited Too and Justice, that sell sportswear, accessories and lifestyle items for fashion-aware tween (ages 7 to 14) girls.
The name change is subject to approval by the New York Stock Exchange and will be effected by a merger with a wholly owned subsidiary of Too Inc, with Too Inc surviving but renamed Tween Brands Inc.
Retailer Tween Brands has appointed senior VP of finance Paul C Carbone to the additional positions of principal accounting officer and principal financial officer....
Tween Brands Inc, a specialty retailer for girls aged 7 to 14, has posted an 18.8% rise in third quarter profit, helped by rising sales and lower operating expenses....
Tween Brands has appointed Jill Dean to the position of president at its Limited Too brand, effective 30 October....
Specialist retailer Tween Brands could open up to 200 new Limited Too stores in the next five years, including its first outlets in Canada, the company has said....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth