USA: Too Inc Posts Improved Q2 Earnings
Retailer Too Inc today reported improved earnings for the second quarter 2002 helped by higher merchandise margins and lower expenses as a percentage of net sales. Net income for the 2002 quarter was $5.5 million compared to $2.9 million reported for the 2001 period. The firm, which sells apparel for young girls , said net sales for the thirteen weeks ended 3 August 2002 increased 13 per cent to $141.2 million, compared to $125.5 million for the same period last year. Comparable store sales for the 2002 quarter were flat with last year, matching the flat comparable store sales figure for the second quarter 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report