USA: Too, Inc. Shareholders Elect Directors
At the Annual Meeting of Shareholders of Too, Inc. (NYSE: TOO), three directors were re-elected to the Board of Directors. Kent A. Kleeberger, Nancy J. Kramer and James U. McNeal were re-elected to three-year terms to expire at the 2003 annual meeting.Mr. Kleeberger is Vice President - Chief Financial Officer, Secretary and Treasurer of Too, Inc. He joined the company in March 1998 following a 10-year career with The Limited, Inc., including Victoria's Secret Catalogue from 1991 to 1995 and Corporate Controller of The Limited, Inc. from 1995 to 1998. Mr. Kleeberger was first elected to the Board in February 2000.Ms. Kramer is Chief Executive Officer and founder of Resource Marketing, Inc., a firm specializing in strategic marketing services including internet consulting, digital development, communications and advertising. Ms. Kramer was first elected to the Board in August 1999 and serves on its Stock Option and Compensation Committee.Dr. McNeal is a Professor of Marketing at Texas A&M University. He is a frequent consultant specializing in marketing to children as customers. Dr. McNeal was first elected to the Board in August 1999 and serves on its Audit Committee.Too, Inc. is a rapidly growing specialty retailer that sells apparel, swimwear, sleepwear, underwear, lifestyle and personal care products for active, fashion-aware girls between 7 and 14 years of age. The Company currently operates 362 stores in 44 states and distributes a catazine under the "Limited Too" brand name. Visit the Company's Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack