USA: Too, Inc. Shareholders Elect Directors
At the Annual Meeting of Shareholders of Too, Inc. (NYSE: TOO), three directors were re-elected to the Board of Directors. Kent A. Kleeberger, Nancy J. Kramer and James U. McNeal were re-elected to three-year terms to expire at the 2003 annual meeting.Mr. Kleeberger is Vice President - Chief Financial Officer, Secretary and Treasurer of Too, Inc. He joined the company in March 1998 following a 10-year career with The Limited, Inc., including Victoria's Secret Catalogue from 1991 to 1995 and Corporate Controller of The Limited, Inc. from 1995 to 1998. Mr. Kleeberger was first elected to the Board in February 2000.Ms. Kramer is Chief Executive Officer and founder of Resource Marketing, Inc., a firm specializing in strategic marketing services including internet consulting, digital development, communications and advertising. Ms. Kramer was first elected to the Board in August 1999 and serves on its Stock Option and Compensation Committee.Dr. McNeal is a Professor of Marketing at Texas A&M University. He is a frequent consultant specializing in marketing to children as customers. Dr. McNeal was first elected to the Board in August 1999 and serves on its Audit Committee.Too, Inc. is a rapidly growing specialty retailer that sells apparel, swimwear, sleepwear, underwear, lifestyle and personal care products for active, fashion-aware girls between 7 and 14 years of age. The Company currently operates 362 stores in 44 states and distributes a catazine under the "Limited Too" brand name. Visit the Company's Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts