USA: Too Names New Human Resources Chief
"Katie has made a significant contribution to the business over the last four and a half years," said Michael W. Rayden, company chairman and chief executive officer. "We wish her all the best in the future."
Mr Sykes, 59, has 36 years of human resource management experience in retail, consumer products, executive search, and manufacturing. Prior to starting his own executive search firm in 1995, Mr Sykes held senior human resource positions with Limited Stores, Federated Department Stores, General Mills Specialty Retailing, and The Stride Rite Corporation.
Too is a rapidly growing specialty retailer that sells apparel, swimwear, sleepwear, underwear, lifestyle, and personal care products for active, fashion-aware girls between 7 and 14 years of age. The company currently operates 391 stores in 44 states and distributes a catalogue under the "Limited Too" brand name. The company also conducts e-commerce on its website, www.limitedtoo.com .
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Third quarter profit at footwear maker Stride Rite Corporation rose 24 per cent to $7.7 million or $.21 per diluted share, reflecting the strength of its brands such as Keds and Sperry Top-Sider....
The Stride Rite Corporation has completed the acquisition of Saucony Inc for approximately $170 million in cash....
Shareholders of athletic footwear company Saucony Inc are being recommended by investor advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services Inc to vote for the proposed acquisition of Saucony by footwear...
Children's shoe company The Stride Rite Corporation has reported a 3 per cent fall in second-quarter sales, hampered by the transition of the Keds collection to an upscale lifestyle brand....
Fairview Capital Investment Management LLC, beneficial owner of 2.6 per cent of shares outstanding of footwear group Saucony Inc, says it plans to vote against the proposal to sell Saucony to Stride R...
Footwear company The Stride Rite Corporation has extended its two-year contract with communications provider Equant....
Children's shoe company The Stride Rite Corporation has agreed a definitive deal to acquire running-shoes company Saucony Inc for approximately $170 million....
The Stride Rite Corporation has posted a strong first quarter after retail store results continued to drive top-line growth....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022