USA: Too Names New Human Resources Chief
Too, Inc announced today that Kathleen C. Maurer, senior vice president - Human Resources has resigned from the company to pursue other professional interests. Ronald Sykes was named to succeed Ms Maurer."Katie has made a significant contribution to the business over the last four and a half years," said Michael W. Rayden, company chairman and chief executive officer. "We wish her all the best in the future."Mr Sykes, 59, has 36 years of human resource management experience in retail, consumer products, executive search, and manufacturing. Prior to starting his own executive search firm in 1995, Mr Sykes held senior human resource positions with Limited Stores, Federated Department Stores, General Mills Specialty Retailing, and The Stride Rite Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores