US: Tool takes a collaborative approach to compliance audits
A software tool that shares compliance information on factories around the world, and helps apparel brands, retailers and manufacturers avoid auditing duplication and audit fatigue, has been updated with new features - including the ability to make multi-company collaboration audits easier to manage and conduct.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Changes in China cotton policies cause uncertainty
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Responsive supply chain key to Gap's growth plans
- String traceability tool goes back to basics
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Adidas supplier factory strike enters second week
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy