WORLD: Top 10 apparel brands now worth US$100bn
Apparel is the fastest-growing category, according to the rankings
The world’s top 10 apparel brands have grown in value by 29% and are now worth close to US$100bn, according to the 2014 Brandz Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brand rankings.
Among retailers, Walmart was ranked 22nd, well ahead of Tesco in 66th spot.
At the top of the rankings, Google overtook Apple after the internet business’s value surged up 40% to $159bn.
“This year’s index highlights the end of the recession, with a strong recovery in valuations and, for the first time, real growth across every category and the Top 100 as a whole,” said David Roth, CEO of The Store, WPP.
NIKE, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ......
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Nike is expected to maintain its position as the most important sports brand in Chile. Nike de Chile’s strategy is to continue organising sports events – such as “Nike 10K” or “Nike 300K” – aimed at i...
Canadian department store operator Hudson's Bay Company has more than halved its losses during the second quarter, thanks to a near-doubling of sales....
Nike México SA de CV plans to continue to position itself as one of the top sports brands in the country. In order to accomplish this goal, it will continue sponsoring local sports celebrities and foo...
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Bagir to invest in Ethiopia as H1 loss deepens
- US cotton production set to decline
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details