USA: Top Executives Move To Improved Technologies
"As an industry consultant," says Hardy, "I'd been keeping my eye on Improved Technologies for years; I saw first hand the impact their products and services were having on the textile industry. There's a bright future here and I was delighted with the chance to sign on." Prior to founding FabriCAD, she held management positions at Mast Industries, Hathaway for Women, Izod Lacoste, and Turquoise International.
Steve Potthoff, IT's new vice president of sales, was formerly the sales director for Polaroid Graphics, as well as national sales manager of iris graphics and fine art and textile sales manager for Scitex America. "Improved Technologies has launched two exciting new products, the IXIA and the I-Jet." says Potthoff. "These machines will have a major impact on the fine arts, graphic arts and textile industries, and I'm happy to be in a company that's setting the new industry standards."
Robert Degerstrom is IT's new director of channel sales. He has an extensive background in OEM and channel sales as director of sales for Gretag Professional and from his work at Color Savvy, Color Solutions, Sony, and Mitsubishi of America.
Degerstrom said: "I'm excited by the new developments here, and I think IT is about to explode into the graphic arts, particularly the sign and banner business."
Companies: PVH Corporation
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel maker Phillips-Van Heusen has posted a 51 per cent hike in third-quarter profit, on better sales of men's sportswear and dress shirts....
Apparel group Phillips-Van Heusen Corp has reported a jump in second-quarter earnings on good sales of men's sportswear and smart shirts....
Apparel group Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation's first-quarter net income has beaten expectations mainly due to higher revenue within wholesale dress shirt and sportswear businesses....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022