HONG KONG: Top Form Is Fast To React
The Fastreact solution will first be implemented in Thailand, followed by the rollout to Top Form's factories in the Philippines and China.
Fastreact is a market-leading planning system for the apparel, footwear and textiles industry with more than 100 installations worldwide. The system enables the planner to visually schedule production orders dynamically, instantly alerting the planner to any problems and/or any critical events, thereby maximising factory capacity.
Phase one includes the implementation of the Fastreact Enterprise Planning Board solution into Top Form's Thailand factories with future rollouts to the factories in the Philippines and China. Once this has been completed, the Fastreact Evolution solution will be implemented in China and Hong Kong. This will allow production management to perform high-level capacity planning with each individual factory planning the detail.
"In today's competitive environment we are requested to respond to customer enquiries promptly. With the Fastreact Evolution product we can quickly identify bottlenecks and rearrange the production plan to meet requested shipment dates. The key to our decision is that the Fastreact solution will be up and running quickly, delivering immediate benefit back to the business," commented James Jim, group IT manager, of Top Form International.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016