HONG KONG: Top Form To Bolster Dividend Position
Intimate apparel producer Top Form International Ltd on Monday said it plans to reduce its share premium account.
The firm said it plans to cancel a standing credit of HK$282.4 million on the share premium account and apply the amount to offset accumulated losses of around HK$230.6m.
It added the proposals will allow it to eliminate its accumulated losses in full and put it in a better position to declare dividends.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022