TAIWAN: Top Polyester Maker Sees Revenue Fall In May
One of Asia's biggest polyester makers, Far Eastern Textile, has revealed a fall in revenue for last month. May revenue of NT$2.74bn was down 8.3 per cent from NT$2.99bn in May last year.
But it may just be a temporary blip as revenue in the first five months of the year was NT$13.62bn, up 2.6 per cent from NT$13.27bn in the same period last year.
Consolidated revenue for the company and its two major units was up 9.6 per cent in May compared with the same period last year.
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020