Top stories on just-style this week...
Top stories on just-style this week included news that a coalition of industry groups is calling for an to end violent unrest in Cambodia, the Indian government's plans to partially roll back its cotton export ban, and Marks & Spencer's launch of a tailoring line in collaboration with Richard James.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Three tipping points for RFID in fashion
- Capacity building key to Myanmar momentum
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- Cotton “too diverse” for fixed sustainability plan
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Wal-Mart silent on Rana Plaza lawsuit
- SOURCING: Global sourcing snapshots launch
- VF Corp lifts outlook despite Q1 profit fall
- Garment group reiterates labour rights commitment
- Chinese apparel counterfeit groups identified