Top stories on just-style this week...
Top stories on just-style last week included the numbers of retailers collapsing into administration increased by 15%, JCPenney cutting 600 jobs at its headquarters and 48 apparel brands and retailers have been accused of purchasing clothing from suppliers who illegally discharge polluted water in China.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- Compliance in China continues to improve
- Bangladesh courts buyers with sustainable producti
- Myanmar makers mull shut-downs over wage plans
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- Cotton tracing "biggest challenge" for M&S
- WEBINAR: Compliance: Why has it failed?
- Lee ReThink taps into sustainable supply chain