Top stories on just-style this week...
Top stories on just-style this week include a report on Adidas suing Big 5 over an alleged infringement of its three stripe trademark, an article on western apparel companies considering reshoring to their home markets, and a story on how the abolition of the World Trade Organization's multi-fibre agreement failed to deliver wealth to Cambodian and Sri Lankan textile and clothing workers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth